I named out a number of things I wanted to complete two days ago.
- Finish the first ball of the yarn for the entrelac. Since I only have two balls of this yarn, it will put me more than half-way done. Once the first ball is done, I will do the strap for the bag by doing a longish piece of I-cord & then doing a twist back on itself – as in making rope. (I’ll post pictures when I get to this point so my meaning is clearer)
- Well, I finished the first ball of yarn, and you can see the entrelac in the picture. While I’ve started the I-cord, I figure I have a few more feet to knit for the way I’m planning to do the handles.
- Work on the Lace Hedgehog Mitts & get them to a point of photographing, so I can show progress there!
- Started, but my first effort wasn’t satisfactory, so I’m back to the beginning. It’s lovely yarn.
- More fun with the glue gun! I have my blocking board / idea wall to finish and four more fabric covered boxes to go.
- Still in progress here – the part(s) below took precedence!
- Income time online also!
- On top of all this is some cooking and cleaning chores.
- I did get a bunch of seeds started in flats for my gardening efforts this year, however.
- Income time first today – I have several online projects to do.
- Then I can work on the creation of the container garden,
- The fabric covered boxes,
- The Lace Hedgehog mitts
- Cooking and Cleaning.
Ever notice that the only time cleaning and cooking come before needlework is in the dictionary?